2023 ASM Registrations
Join or Renew your UGSA Membership
If you would like to renew your UGSA Membership or join to benefit from exclusive UGSA Member discounts please Join or Renew. Once you have completed your membership payment, continue registering for the 2023 UGSA ASM as an UGSA Member to enjoy the discounted registration fee. Alternatively, you will also be provided the option of joining or renewing your membership as you process your ASM registration.
Steps to registering for the 2023 UGSA ASM & AGM
- Select your ticket type
- Select 1 as your quantity
- Enter your personal details
- Hit register
- The next screen will then ask you for further personal details.
- A payment screen will appear allowing you to finalise your registration.
- Online payments are accepted via VISA and MASTERCARD only.
- This system will automatically generate a tax invoice and confirmation email.
- A payment screen will come up at the end for you to finalise your registration.
2023 UGSA ASM Information & Conditions
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- All registrations submitted either online or using the registration form will be acknowledged via an official confirmation email upon receipt of full payment.
- Registration cancellations will not be accepted unless made in writing to the Meeting Secretariat.
- A refund of 50% of the registration fee will be made for cancellations received on, or prior to the 30th July 2023. No refund will be paid after the 30th July 2023; or for failure to attend without notice. Should there are extenuating circumstances, a full refund of the registration fee may be considered by and at the discretion of the Organising Committee.
- The Organising Committee reserve the right to cancel any workshop or meeting lecture if there are insufficient registrations, at any time, without notice and without giving reasons, the Organising Committee may cancel or postpone any published timetables, activities, presenters or particulars without being liable for any loss, damage or expense incurred or suffered by any person.
- For travel and accommodation cancellation policies please refer to the individual provider you have booked through. Your personal booking is not the responsibility of the Organising Committee.
- Delegates are strongly advised to secure appropriate travel and health insurance. Delegate registration fees do not provide any such insurance coverage.
- The Organising Committee accepts no responsibility for any loss in this regard.
- Collection, maintenance and disclosure of certain personal information is governed by Australian legislation. Please note that your details may be disclosed to the parties mentioned in this brochure and your details may be included in the list of delegates.
- In case of disruption (industrial, pandemic, natural disaster etc.) the Organising Committee accept no responsibility for loss of monies incurred by delegates.
- During the process of registration, UGSA will gather and record personal information necessary for your attendance. All personal information is gathered, stored and disseminated in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- Unless you choose to opt-out, we may disclose personal information to: third party service providers (Event Sponsors only) for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) those who assist in the UGSA ASM (Please contact Secretariat directly should you not wish to have your details shared);
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- For analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our Site, goods, services, programs, associated applications and associated social media platforms;and
- To contact and communicate with you and enable you to receive information about our goods, services and programs;
- While attending the 2023 UGSA ASM you may be photographed. By registering for the Meeting, you agree to these photographs being used for promotional purposes.
- Official name badges must be worn or produced on demand at all times during the meeting to obtain entry to all meeting, workshop sessions and to social functions. Proof of identity will be required for the issue of replacement badges.
- All Meeting Registration Fees and Additional Ticket rates are quoted in Australian Dollars and are exclusive of GST.