Download our New Mobile App
23rd November 2021
You can now download the Member Jungle mobile app and stay up to date with the latest news from UGSA.
STEP 1. Download the App
- The first thing you need to do is download the 'Member Jungle' mobile app onto your device
STEP 2. Search for Urogynaecological Society of Australasia
Click on your new Member Jungle App icon and open the new app.
We recommend you allow notifications so you can receive important updates from UGSA
- Now you need to search and add our club, click on the plus icon on the top right of the screen
- Start typing "Urogynaecological Society of Australasia" in the search bar.
- Urogynaecological Society of Australasia will appear in the list on the screen
- Click on the Sign In button.
STEP 3. Log In
- If you are a current UGSA member you are able to login by using your current membership website login details
- Merry Christmas 22nd December 2021 On behalf of the Urogynaecological Society we would like to wish all our members, stakeholders and the women Australasia wide a wonderful Christmas and joyous festive break. ... more
- Welcome to the newly elected UGSA Board 19th December 2021 A special welcome to the newly elected UGSA Board. A/Professor Marcus Carey | UGSA Chair Dr Alexandra Mowat | UGSA Vice Chair Dr Tim Dawson | UGSA Director Dr Ruchi Singh | UGSA Director Dr Lucy Bates | UGSA Director Dr Lin Li Ow | UGSA Director Dr Bernadette Brown | UGSA Director ... more
- Download our New Mobile App 23rd November 2021 You can now download the Member Jungle mobile app and stay up to date with the latest UGSA research, news and events. You can update your membership details and also receive notifications about important event reminders, latest news and more. ... more